Thursday, November 28, 2013

Introduction

I'm creating this blog because I'm starting to use WPF and WCF on a new project at work, not because I'm experienced in using these technologies. The problem I'm seeing is that people like me are posting simple questions and getting bad answers. Part of the problem is we don't know the correct questions to ask and part of the problem is that other people don't stop to consider what problem they are trying to solve. Also WPF has evolved over the past five years and posts that made sense five years ago are irrelevant now.

Each of my posts will explain a problem I solved and will include the version of WPF I solved it with. That way, in three years when we are on version 6.0, readers can evaluate the relevance of my solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment