Thursday, May 8, 2014

Intersoft

Intersoft is a third party WPF control creator. We recently purchased their WPF Client UI package, primarily for their masked input, numeric, and currency input controls. Despite a flashy website and worldwide presence they seem to be a very rinky-dink operation.

I'm having problems registering the license key they sent me. I added it to their license manager but I still get a popup when I run the application that says "Evaluation Version". So I sent an email to their tech support a week ago - no response. Then I sent an email to their sales support three days ago - no response.

I logged onto their website (I'm not going to link to it) and signed on with the account they created for me when I bought the license. I clicked on the Live Chat button and get this total failure of a web page. Notice how the panes are truncated - page resize is disabled. This is complete garbage.



Eventually I figured out how to move forward to the real live-chat screen - which no-one ever responds to. It looks like this for ten minutes then times out.

 

The registration email also includes a contact phone number 888.548.7685. Try it - no-one picks up.

Stay away from this company - it's some kind of fly-by-night cowboy outfit. There's no support in the USA as far as I can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment