Saturday, August 9, 2014

70-502 Microsoft Certification

Now that I have almost completed the Microsoft 70-502 WPF certification book I started trying to schedule the exam at Prometric but 70-502 is not in their list of exams. This was a bit disconcerting considering that the top Google result for "70-502 Certification" is a Microsoft page that in no way suggests this certification has been retired.

After much research I discovered that the 70-502 certificate has been replaced by MCTS (Exam 70-511): Windows Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4. This is made even more confusing by the fact that the terms "WPF" and "Windows Presentation Foundation" are conspicuously missing from the title of the certification.

I guess their attitude is they don't have to try hard. Accommodating their incompetence is just part of what it takes to get certified.

I ordered the new book from Amazon. I hope they don't retire this certificate before I'm done reading it.

1 comment:

  1. Education is very important for a person. It becomes the most important thing that a person needs. Qualifications are very important for any kind of jobs 1Y0-371 dumps The license is also available for an educated person. Writing is the main thing that education needs.

    ReplyDelete